Energy Panel Structures was established in 1981 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the MacArthur Company of St. Paul, MN.
Energy Panel Structures was started in Albert Lea, MN. After three expansions the company moved in 1988 to Graettinger, IA to a new 40,000 square foot plant designed
specifically for the manufacture of insulated panels. Since the move to Graettinger, EPS has expanded three times, adding 3,000 square feet for a door manufacturing facility and another 7,000 square
feet to increase the finished goods storage capacity. Our latest expansion of 30,000 square feet to our main manufacturing space brings the total facility to 110,000 square feet on an 8-acre
EPS originally began to manufacture insulated wall panels for the agricultural market. Since that time, EPS has diversified into the commercial/industrial markets.
- Structural insulated panel (Solid Core) buildings feature foam core wall panels and wood truss systems for small and medium size agricultural, commercial and industrial buildings
- Post frame packages for commercial and agricultural use
- Commercial industrial building packages and panelized products
- Complete dairy facilities
- Equestrian arenas and complete stable packages
- Steel frame building packages can utilize Energy-Lok steel faced EPS foam core panels
- Insulated panels for both new construction and retrofit projects
- Cold storage panel systems and walk-in freezers
- Small exterior cooler and freezer building packages
What can EPS build for you?
Are you looking to build a new home that provides the custom, creative design you wish for along with the use of the latest in building technology? EPS homes feature
construction using Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs), which are quickly becoming the desired choice for a lifetime of value and comfort.
Your changing and growing agricultural business keeps you busy. A new building or expansion should be simple to construct and simple to maintain.
EPS brings you a building package that includes the steel, trusses, panels, doors, and accessories and engineers them to provide you a quality building at a truly competitive price.
EPS offers many different options for office and retail space design. Put an EPS energy-efficient building to work for you!
For more building ideas please click on the EPS Buildings logo below.